The Act on Specified Commerical Transactions
||S&J Digital Co., LTD.
[Chief Operations Manager] Jack Tseng
8F, 3-15-4 Shibuya
Shibuya Monostep Building
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 150-0002
||Direct selling, proxy purchasing and package forwarding service.
||Listed on the Fees web page.
|Costs Other than Service Fees
- Item price: The cost of the item purchased.
- (1st) Payment fee: The costs incurred when purchasing the item from the seller.
- Domestic shipping fee: The shipping cost seller to our location (where applicable).
- (2nd) Payment fee, the international shipping fee: The cost of delivery from our location to customer's overseas destination.
- Insurance Fee: The cost of insurance fees used when shipping packages.
- Optional Service Fees: The cost of additional services such as the Package Consolidation Fee and the Protective Packaging Fee (where applicable).
[ Payment Method ]
Customers may use Credit Cards to make payment.
For more detailed information, please see the payment methods page.
[ Purchase Costs ]
jGlobe will inform the customer of applicable fees via email.
Customers will receive a notifcation about the Item Price, jGlobe Service Fee and Purchase Fee.
Please see the fees page on jGlobe for more information.
[ Shipping Costs ]
jGlobe will inform the customer of applicable fees via email and on the customer's 'My Page' after the item has been weighed and inspected at our warehouse.
Customers will receive a notifcation about the International Shipping Fee, Domestic Shipping Fee and Optional Service Fees.
Customers may use the estimation tool provided on this website to calculate the fees in advance.
However, please understand that in some cases there may be some variation between the amount calculated by the estimation tool and the actual amount incurred.
- When the sender is the same as the seller: When the weight listed by the seller is different from the weight recorded upon arrival at our warehouse, the weight we measure shall apply.
- When the sender is a person living within Japan: When the weight recorded compare with when the package exporting is different from the weight recorded upon arrival at our warehouse, the export weight we measure shall apply.
- When choosing a courier that measures both dimensional weight vs. actual weight, higher weight of the two will be used to apply the shipping rate.
- Customers are able to check the status of packages in their 'My Account' page.
- Customers are not able to choose a specific date and time for arrival and shipping.
Packages that are within the weight and size limitation for international shipping will be processed.
Weight Limit: 30kg for EMS and up to 100kg for UPS and FedEx.
* When the weight and size are over the limit, we will split the package up before shipping.
(Separate fees are incurred for additional packages.)
|Refunds and Returned Goods
Due to the nature of our service, we do not accept returned goods or refunds.
Please contact the seller directly as necessary in this case.
The customer will be responsible for following charges:
- 1) Costs incurred by the package when clearing customs.
- 2) Costs incurred in shipping the package back to Japan in the event that the customer cannot be reached at their address. (The shipping cost and insurance cost for the reshipment.)
- 3) Costs incurred in shipping the package back to Japan in the event that the customer refuses to accept the package. (The shipping cost and insurance cost for the reshipment.)
- 4) Costs incurred in re-shipping the package back to the customer in the event that the customer could not be reached on the first attempt. (The shipping cost and insurance cost for the reshipment.)
- This service operates based on the good will and intentions of its users.
- Other terms and conditions are subject to the Terms of Service. By using our service, you agree to our Terms of Service.